Reserve and Renew
Using our online catalog, you can search for books and other library materials, renew your library materials , and place your own reserves for items not on the shelf or available through other LION libraries. Also, you may look at your own library account to see items you have checked out and to view your reserves, overdues, and fines.
Pay Fines and Fees
Please be aware that the library cannot refund payment for lost books if they are later found and returned. Be sure that books are truly lost before making an online payment!
- Login into your library account from the online catalog
- Click on fines choice (if there)
- If you have fines totaling over $1.00, a “Pay Now” button will appear. (Fines totaling less than $1.00 cannot be paid online)
- Clicking “Pay Now” and select the fines you wish to pay, then click “Continue”
- Enter your credit card number and click “Continue”
- Complete the credit card billing information, and click to authorize your fine payment
- Confirm your transaction. You may print payment screen; an email receipt will be sent