Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
- Library Cards - Find out how you can obtain a library card.
- Loan Periods and Fines - Length of time items can be checked out, and overdue fees for late returns.
- Reserve/Renew Online - You can renew and reserve library items from your home computer. Learn how with these instructions.
- Library Elf Email Alerts - Can't remember when your items are due? Sign up for email alerts.
- Interlibrary Loan - If the Hamden Public Library does not own a particular book you were looking for, you can try borrowing it from another Connecticut library.
- Public Computers - The library provides computers for public use, as well as free WiFi at the Miller branch.