Keep Yourself and Your Community Healthy
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Discard used tissues immediately.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer that is 60–90% alcohol-based.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing. Try to keep an optimal six-foot distance from other people.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or experiencing flu-like symptoms. Contact your doctor. Contact 211 if you need connection to a medical professional.
Check for emergency alerts and recent updates from the Mayor.
Learn about COVID-19 symptoms and prevention, and see the current case count in Connecticut.
Look to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for some of the most comprehensive information available regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
Get the latest updates from the National Institute of Health
Learn about the global impact of the coronavirus from the World Heath Organization.